Malaysia remains resilient to external challenges
- Domestic demand remains the dominant driver of growth
- Macroeconomic fundamentals remain supportive of growth
- Malaysia to be more regionally and internationally integrated
East Asia financial market: Where are we?
- Asia’s economic and financial system held up well
- Macroeconomic conditions are supportive of financial market
- Rising incomes, urbanization, demographic dividends will spur demand for goods and financial services
Regional economic and financial integration: Where next?
- Regional economic & financial integration to gather momentum
- Forces shaping the dimension of integration
- Exploring business and market opportunities