SERC is currently looking for interns to experience the research activities of SERC. For more information, please refer to details below:-
What Can You Expect to Learn/Experience?
- Conducting economic research
- Data collection and analyzing skill
- Keep abreast with the latest socio-economic and business issues and policies
- Applying economic/business knowledge into real business scenario
- Participate in various research activities, such as consultative discussion, research debriefing, and field visits
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s / Master Degree in economics or business related studies
- A strong interest in socio-economic and business research
- Good command in both written and spoken English, and Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in some Microsoft Office’s applications like Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint, and statistical software like, SPSS or E-Views.
- Collecting data and information related to research topics;
- Compiling past research materials and bibliographies, and summarizing the past research works;
- Proof reading and translation from English to Chinese;
- Assist in writing section of the reports or working papers, upon request;
- Updating statistics database, and preparing PowerPoint presentations;
- General Administrative Tasks
Interested candidates are invited to send your curriculum vitae to details below:-
* Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Tel: +603-4260 3116/3119
Fax: +603-4260 3118